You are Not Alone. We are here to help you
InventiveMinds can assist with your concerns about your child’s development. Our Early Intervention Services (EIS) delivers programs to families who have children with special needs, disabilities or have missed developmental milestones. The first years of a child’s development are critical, and studies have shown early intervention has a great impact on lifelong success.
Benefits of early intervention
- Parents and/or guardians understand development and adjust to the needs of the child, helping children reach their full potential
- Connects parent/guardians with help and support quickly and confidentially
- Encourages a successful transition between home, childcare and school
We specialize in the following areas:
- Children with Autism and Children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Children with ADD/ADHA
- Delayed Speech and/or Language Development
- Physical Support
Our practitioners and therapist provide in-home assessment and support. This unique service connects families to services such as;
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Development Assessment.
- Support Therapies for Children with Special Needs.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Intervention for ADD/ADHD
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) Therapy for Autism
Courses are taught online and in our facility in Thornhill for your convenience during weekdays and weekends.
Wish to learn more Book your free consultation now.